Sunday, January 5, 2014

MARD - The Rape Case


They tried killing her with a rod,
That too in a daylight broad…..
Give justice to her cry and her every tear,
Against those who have raped her without any fear…..
  
Get up for her, don’t ask the question why and who ?Tomorrow that who, might turn out to be You….!!
Today I stand up for her, and the entire Womanhood ,
Because I can't see this going on, in my own neighbourhood… 
Support her, support your sisters….
So that in future around them no one lingers… 
Don’t be frightened,
Don’t be a coward….
Be a MAN!! and Stop seeing them get tortured….. 
Where is all of this going?
What will emerge from these seeds that we’re sowing? 
In the Womb they are aborted,
If  born are assaulted …
The Country where Goddesses are prayed,
But the girls are Preyed!! 
What do I tell my daughter?
That she’s growing up to be lamb for the slaughter....  
Skirt or saree anything she can wear,
Nothing gives anyone, any right to tear…!
We all need to go and show that we care,
and say...
Don’t worry my child, Ill be there…!!! 
< Pledge on : www.realmard.com
      Download: Vith u app.>

No comments:

Post a Comment