Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Feel Of Love....!! '


Sitting besides the window, I'm thinking of you......
Its too cold, wish you were here, by my side warming me by your presence..
Kiss me on my cheek and make me feel alive!
I just ask one thing- " a promise" that would last life long...
Be there to support me and stand by me...
I swear that I will take care of you in all ups and downs in our life ...
For you I can also bring those sparkling stars at your feet...
Oh babby !! just love me as you always do....
Those sparkling eyes ,when they search for me - I can feel the love
That  bright smile, which comes when you look at me - I can feel the love
That eagerness you show, moments before you hug me  - I can feel the love
The perfect way in which you dress up, just to ensure you look more beautiful in front of me- I can feel the love
That graceful walk with a million dollar smile, when you walk towards me- I can feel the love
The assurity of trust you show by locking your fingers in mine - I can feel the love
Babby there 's no substitute of love as beautiful it is ... 
I can really feel ur love....

No comments:

Post a Comment