Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Karmic Love Part 2

Baby - Oh Baby , Why don't you be Mine ?
It will all be fine when you'll be mine...
oh Babyyy
Ohh Ohh Babby !!

Hurdles in Life, Do Come in a Lot ,
We are Together, In Every Battles to be Fought.
Your my Sword and I am your Shield,
Enemies coming in between will Surely Be Killed.

Those Brown Eyes,
Grab my attention ..
They Steal everything ,
Even My Sensation.

Loving you was a Part of my Dream ,
Being with you forever will be a Cherry on the Cream.

My Love for you is at Infinity,
Even when you behave like a Small Kitty..

Day by Day I fall for you,
Nothing Seems to be Good when we are Far,
In The Darkest Night You are the Brightest Star..!!!

in Everything its you ....
Everywhere its ONLY  you !!!

In Every Breath I Inhale you ,
In every touch I feel You,
In Every Voice I Hear You....
In Every World I will Always Love You...



No comments:

Post a Comment