Wednesday, March 12, 2014

An Idea that Changed my Life (Must Read)

Crushing the cigarette bud on the ashtray, i was thinking about the growing problems in my life.

Everyday some or the other thing happened making me sad and irritated. It went from bad to worse in the last 3 weeks. Just then due to some work I opened my locker which was untouched since a couple of years (I was at my hostel). Actually i even forgot “that Locker” still existed.  In that locker somewhere in the end,I found a shaddy brown bag which was heavy and it looked ugly. Very Ugly.

I opened it and found about 300-350 stones in it ranging from small to big sizes of stones.Seeing those stones, I Smiled, I knew exactly why they were in here. I recollected everything and it helped me reduce my stress and sadness. That stones were my Happy Moment stones.

Whenever something made me happy, I stepped down near my Building garden, picked up a stone.  And the size quantified the level of my happiness. If i was very happy then it would be a big stone and if less happy it would be a small pebble. But every happy moment would be recorded in this bag which turned out to be a treasure now. Even the smallest happiness was in my bag. And you would not believe this that in those 1.5-2 years actually there were too many things that made me happy.  361,362....385,386. That Count actually went upto 386. That was a real big treasure for me.


Growing up with responsibilities on our Shoulders we forget good things, we forget happiness and gradually forget to smile and get depressed for about every thing in life.  But no friends there are a lot of things that has made you happy and probably in near future, you will be happier. But during sad times you just see sadness."The impact of negative occasions stay for a longer time" Says a research.
 So start collecting these Happy stones and keep a letter for the future-You saying that “These are the Happy moments that i have spent” and you will see by yourself that there is nothing in being depressed all the life out and gradually those stones will bring a positive vibe as soon as you see the "Happy moments Bag”. Be happy and Live Strong.


I have kept this same bag on my work shelf.I have resumed my collection and whenever i am depressed or under Stress. I go to this bag open it and my happy moments. I get happy, change my mood, with a little concentration i can do things in efficient and effective way.
I really suggest every one of you to start doing this. This is a very easy start of being positive. Being Emotional. Feeling yourself. And Loving your being.
You can do this to yourself and keep yourself very happy always.
Love,

Rushabh (Jhonty) 

No comments:

Post a Comment