Sunday, February 10, 2013

Black Rose


Pain in my heart,I couldn't Show ...
Bt the intensity always did Grow .... 

Standing by the Beach , 
I told You don't Leave me Alone,
but u followed your Heart and made me Moan ...... 

Why ??? 

Out of Love 
we Choose a journey to make ,
but on the way you told me to Brake ...... 

You got Down , Waiting for a lift ,
Few miles ahead i'd arranged for you a gift .... 

There wasn't a fight , there wasn't a Rift ,
Still in the Car , i was thinking why did U make that Shift ...?? 

i dint know you already planned a surprise , 
that would coz my heart- A deadly  demise ...!! 

Why ?? 

Pain in my Heart , i Couldn't Show ,
The Intensity always Did Grow ...... 

I wanted you to Be my Loving Wife ,
Never Knew,You Would Poke me with that knife ....

For You many times I did Cry ,
In your arms I always wanted to die .... 

When over par ,does my heart Pain ....
I feel Good to see ,even my Blood  Drain .... 

I seek it as a Punishment , I seek it as a Regret ....
That Ever did i Trust you .... 
Why ?? 

In The Petals of  Love , The pain Echoes , 
My Heart is now a Ugly Black Rose .....!! 
A Black UGLY Rose ...>!! 

Pain in my heart I couldn't show
but the intensity always did Grow .... 
        BUT THE INTENSITY ALWAYS..  DID GROW........ 






                                                                                                                                                                                                (18 Dec 2012 )

2 comments: