Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Rain drops...


(Mood : Heartbreak , Alone , Cheat , Dumped , for someone , I love her she loved me bt now she loves some one else)













The falling raindrops couldn't show the tear,
Those rising heartbeats just couldn't stop the fear ...

I made you laugh being a clown 
Because I could never see you down ....
Go ahead, complete your drama,
Hell  is waiting for you says your "good" karma....! (Pun Intended)

With all our efforts , this relation we did make ,
Including you , my everything is at stake..
Seeing u with someone else,
Gives me a terrible ache..
I just want one answer ... 
Was it my mistake ..?????

I don't want to hear the truth ,
Please don't break my faith ,
On my face don't tell me a lie,
Instead juz turn around and wave me a bye...

My beats run inro a pace,
As if I were in some race,
Winning you had been my only aim,
Our relation is now just a game....

My heart becomes a cloud and Eyes start flowing like rain ,
I just feel like crying aloud ,
When you be the reason to my pain ..!! 

Our relation he breached,
Every colour u ditched...
You tell me to move on,
What if the other one does the same con..?


Everything is burning inside,
And nothing seems to be right,
Now even the tears have dried...
Babby, atleast show me a place to hide...

You know, you No,
Give me no call ,
My lil baby , oh doll....
But when I try to call,
I only hear
      "the number you are called is busy on some another call" .....

I feel lonely ,
even in the presence of this crowd,
Never in my life,
I have heard this silence so loud ...

I laugh on myself 
for the love I have showered ,
Now I face a drought ,
And they call me a coward...

The falling raindrops couldn't show the tear,
Those rising heartbeats just couldn't stop the fear ...


No comments:

Post a Comment