Thursday, June 27, 2013

Special Fresh ....!!

We Met as strangers ,
We Became Friends....
      We Kept on meeting ,
       We Kept on Talking...
We Roamed - Here , There & Everywhere..
You Shared Few things and I shared it too..

The Way you look into my eyes, I feel special ,
The way you Call out My name, I feel Special ..
At an Unexpected hour , u Call , I feel Special..

Slowly i have Startd expecting form you,
& May be I have Started Liking you..
Now in everything I start Missing You..!!

I Dont know Why ??

I feel Strange For not Controlling This Alien Feelings...
I dont Let u Know These Feelings , Because You Might Feel Hurt...

Bt Babby its Getting really tough to Control...

Talks on Texts feel incomplete until i See You...
When you are not there I feel Sumthings Missing ..!!

Yet I dont know WHY ??/

When You are in Trouble It hurts me too....
When You Smilee ...... I have the World's  Biggest Grin ..!

I know  I Cant Get any further nor this Helplessness makes me feel Less
Affectionate....

Whenever I ask My Mind , " What's Wrong?"
He Answers only One thing -

"....................... SHE IS SPECIAL <
                                   > SHE IS SPECIAL ..........."

No comments:

Post a Comment