Wednesday, November 6, 2013

'Dream- Loved one'


(Mood : Ocean , ship , moonlight , cold breeze, waves , Unsaid Love, Lonely feeling, Missing Someone mood)  

Far away from my heart, 
I wish to meet you soon, 
Hold on for now, 
I'll see you through the moon..! 

This ocean in the night looks so empty, 
Here I see only darkness and hear only silence, oh babby !!!

Under the presence of the moonlight , 
I want to hug you very tight,
I want to hold your hand and and get lost in your eyes.... 

Because that's what we do - 
In my dreams,
Before every morning , 
And after every good night...! 

You are the love of my life , 
And the only dream of my eyes... 

The dream in which , 
One day,  I'll come in your way,  Enter your life, Make you fit in my arms And .......

And Never Return....... 





No comments:

Post a Comment