Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Encoded Soldier 1 & 2


Once walking to an important destination,
I had lost all my directions.
Reached to an enemy’s spot,
Against whom we had recently fought.

The Silence was at its peak,
Even the crows had lost their beaks.
Suddenly A knife in my back,
Yes , it was an enemy attack.

The rising pain made me cry,
They too left me high and dry.
Still lying on ground,
Waiting myself to get rot,
I started to remember my training that i forgot.

“ A Soldier never gives up ”
 “ A Soldier lives Strong “

Somehow I ran back to my sand,
Pain and Strength bought me back to my motherland.





PART II

Today that Unknown direction, 
Has become my Important Destination.
My thirst, I will Quench,
I have come back for a revenge.

This Silence makes me naustalgic,
And suddenly the wound starts to hurt,
Mind calculates a threat,
But the heart is always ready to bet.

Procrastinating things now,
It serves me as a guide.
Wounds of the last battle,
Still hurts me inside.

The Walk of Pride ,
And the talks of honour,
Later made my nights a horror.

Don’t attack from my behind,
Army men don’t do that.
Shoot a bullet ,
From Front ,
ON my chest,
Ill open my arms & welcome it,
 as if it was my guest.

We Live Strong. We don't fear death. 

Because,
A soldier never dies.

A Soldier martyrs ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment