Sunday, March 1, 2015

Emotionally Materialistic

Every Time I share , 
It Gives me a Nightmare,
The Encoded Soldier asks me ' Is it Fair? '

Once Its mine , 
It will be mine , 
Sharing isn't Fine , 
Try it Now , I'LL Surely Break that Canine.

The Feeling Shakes , 
The Heart Breaks,
Even the Thought Mind Doesn't take.

Sitting in front of this Lake, 
I draw a Happy Face.
Thinking Someday this would be my case,
Things I want, Comes to me without a chase.
Why Everytime to start with the Base, 
Why Everytime to Race ? 

Start to End Things will Change, 
On this Life you have Zero Control, 
This Life Comes with a Toll, 
Go Ahead Paying your happiness,
Loosing Happiness makes you dead,

Why to dream ? 
When someone will have your Cream ? 
Its Better not to Care. 
People Don't Share.
 
Behaving SWEET is a Matter of Choice, 
Shouting in my ear, 
You make a noise.
Things I Do Dont Take it for granted. 
My Equation with you Don't Make it haunted. 



I Fear the Fight of My Mind and heart. 
One is Emoional and Other Prefers Materialism. 
Minds Says Lets Stop ! 
But Heart Trusts and Says Lets Go Up to the Top. 



- Rushabh Thakker 

 








 


No comments:

Post a Comment