Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Last Message...


For Every Prince There is a Princess,
She takes him out of his habits ,
   She Takes him out of every mess…

Love Can No one Force,
It happens by itself,
    It happens in the Course…

Even in a hut,Working on a cart,
Ill keep you as my Queen,
                  The Queen Of my Heart……

 I Don’t want a tree, a Diamond nor a Spade,
Till the end , Ill be with you …
Till my breathe would Fade…


Ill let you walk the Dark Bumpy Roads On yourself,
I want you to Walk ,
I want you to miss me , 
I want u to Look for Me,
I promise,
 Ill be there,
    Next to you Somewhere…

I wont Give u a hand,
Though I'l make sure you don’t fall …..


If you do it all alone , Ill be happy ,
But even if you Call me even once , Ill Be Glad……

Whenever I look at you , I don’t know what I am looking for?
Looking in your Eyes , I forget my World..
You Make Me feel Complete ……

In your Absence,
    I miss My own Presence….

Hug me tight ,
Make me feel alright …….

I want to reach your heart , I want to reach your soul ,
Take me there, Let me Care..

Lets hold Each other Before we grow Old……

Times have changed
From Teenagers Insecure ,
We have Become Adults Mature …..

All our hearts have once been Crushed,
All Those people are to be Flushed….
We know
The Feel of Love is so Pure,
All wounds we can cure ……..

No need to Cry No need To MOURN,
Past is Past , Past is Gone
 Those Pages Of your book Should be Torn ……

Our World is Insane,
It believes in giving each other some pain ,
The people are Greedy , They will be mean …
Forget Them and Be my QUEEN…!!!

I wish to live with you….
I wish to share my Weakness With You …

I wish To experience How Being old is With YOU….

I want US to Fight ,
I want US to Cry
I want US to Smile ,
I want US to Fly ….

I want Us To Love ..
And I want us to live with each other…..

A Last wish ….
I want my last breathe near you ….
In your Presence…
I want to look at your Ice Cold warming Eyes ….
I want to meet you .. I want to see myself dying from your Eyes …
I want to  tell you how much I have loved you …
I want that last hug ,
That last touch ,
That last Smile
That Last Cry
That last Look of you….
That last possible chance To tell you that I Love you …..
Being with You I'l Never Forget …
I love you forever
I love u till the end …..

No comments:

Post a Comment