Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Friend or My Love ?


Because we are friends since long,
 I wanted to dedicated you this song…..

We met at an age very tender,
When our relation was not even render….

I remember the time when you used to hate,
And kept me out of that “beating” gate…

All the memories down the lane,
Mixed with the sour and the sweet pain…..

Our destiny did again make us meet,
Never I have I come across a girl so sweet….

Meeting you again made me glee,
And that’s why I call you my honeybee…..

Just for an hour of talk ,
We come together and walk ...

Looking at you makes me feel that I know you since ages,
That feeling I cannot elaborate on these pages…..

To show you what I like ,
I really don't need any mike……

Nothing can cure me not even a drug,
But I feel alright when I see you wanting me to hug……

Nothing can cure me not even a drug...
But I feel right when I see u want me hug .......!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment