Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Friend or My Love (Part 2)


Because we are friends since long,
I wanted to dedicate you this song….

Love can also challenge my might,
I don’t know whether I’m wrong or right…..

Watching you online, boosts my insanity to a great height,
I get tempted to wish you a morning or a Good Night…..

Every day I find new ways to impress,
Whenever I look at you I just cannot express…..

Those round Sparkling Eyes, I cannot get it out of my vision,
Killing me by that adorable sight, is that your only mission ?

Fishing for prawns I got a shark,
No one ever noticed what I’d Marked…..!!

I'll follow all promises that I take ,
And there will be no stories that I'll make……..

Instead of becoming someone’s first Groove,
I wish to become your last move……!!

I don’t demand your entire attention and time,
When with me,forget the whole world and be only mine…….

Believe these lines, they are not merely a piece of an art,
These lines directly come from my heart………

There are many girls around and the list is very long ,
Only one person knows, for whom is this song…..!!

Because we are friends since long,
I have dedicated you this song…………………

No comments:

Post a Comment