Saturday, February 2, 2013

Simba_The Puppy

5th Octobr 2012 , My friend tells me that his friends are gifting him a small Puppy , and his parents wouldn't allow him to keep the pup with him. I told him 'Bro, lets see Ill try and convince my parents.....'
Next Day , morning 9 o'clock my friends came home with this cute innocent dog.
He was sooooo cute that no one could take eyes of him even for a second. 
He was soo adorable that my mom, who is so afraid of dogs said a yes. Lucky ME... 
and My Dad Said a yes Too .... 
Finally I had a Company... His first picture was with mom.... 

I tell you, these dogs change your lives truly. If there was a dollar for every time my dog made me smile.
I would be a MILLIONARE alreaddyy .!!!
Right from day one, he has made every attempt to make us smile... 

 The way he sleeps, eats, barks, everything is soooo adorable.......


The way he runs, plays, and follows is heavenlyy tooo .... :D 



 It is said right that Dogs are Mans Best Friend...... I LOVE You SIMBA ...... 


:* :* :* 






No comments:

Post a Comment